Join the #OnyxBae Team
Let us know a little about yourself.
Do you love Fashion? Do you love bridal? We are confident that a new beautiful soul will come forward to join our Onyx Bridal family and work with us to move onward and upward!
Onyx Bridal in is always looking for upbeat personalities with outstanding people skills and a keen sense of style to join our expanding family and become our next Part-Time Bridal Stylist. Employees are required to have retail experience, strong customer service skills, and the ability to service those customers with enthusiasm and expertise of trained product knowledge.
Our fun and fashion-forward stylists ensure the highest level of customer service throughout the store and with every customer. You will style brides with wedding gowns and accessories while adapting to the different personalities, while creating a fun environment for our brides and our styling team. We maintain a positive boutique presentation & attitude and are looking for other like minded individuals.
- Styling brides with their dream wedding dress and accessories
- Appointment scheduling
- Answering phones and DMs
- Solving customer service concerns
- Social Media content creation
We Are Looking For…
- Positive personality with outstanding people skills
- The ability to work in a customer service driven environment
- A team player mindset
- Lover of fashion retail with a keen sense of style
- The desire for a long-term career in the bridal retail industry
- Dependable and loyal
If you are looking for a company that offers support and recognition, coupled with a fun working environment, then this is the role for you!
- Substantial experience in retail and the ability to work in a fluctuating environment- a must
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Good people skills: able to maintain a personable, positive and fun attitude
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Hands-on social media skills
- High energy and a passion for the industry
- Position training to begin no later than March , immediately if we find you sooner!!!
- Thursday – Monday (1-2 Saturday’s & Sunday’s a month)
- 20-30 hours per week
- Hourly Pay
- Accrued sick-time